Russell works swing shift now so we had all morning with the boys together. Gave Russ a mowhawk, Zeke said he wanted one but all I had to do to keep those cursl was say "Does Baby Zeke want a hair cut?? Nooooo, because Baby Zeke likes his curls." He then put his hand on his head and said "I don't want a mowhawk!" Hahaha mommy wins. Washed the cars, Zeke washed himself haha, went for a ride in the 4runner per Aidans request and both boys crashed out when we got home which gave us time to sit and relax for a bit before he headed to work and I headed to homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can thank Russ for putting the idea into Chris' head that Dylan needs a mohawk! He came home and told me his idea and I said, "You saw Russ, didn't you." He just nodded his head and smiled. haha!
ReplyDelete