Friday, January 24, 2014

We Made it a Whole Month

We have been here a whole month in our new home state of Idaho! Boys are doing great, Zeke goes to pre-school and is getting along with everyone great, he even invited his whole class to his birthday party, I'm glad there are only 12 kids or I'd be in real trouble. He is also doing great learning of course, he said his alpharap on his own on his 3rd day there! He was very proud of his M&Ms and I was very proud of my big boy. Aidan officially started his homeschool program and I have to say I love seeing him learn, I honestly didn't think it'd be as fun as it is. Levi has a new nickname...Terrible T! We love the little guy when he does his happy dance, gives us kisses and hugs, blows kisses, helps load the dishwasher and dryer....but those bites! Ouch! He is putting his 4 little teeth to good use on our legs and arms, but he's our little stinker so we'll keep him. Russ loves being around so many car and gun lovers, I have to say I'm pretty sure he was never meant to wear flip flops all year long like I was. Big things are in the works and can't wait until it all falls into place but until then I'll keep saving for more memory so I can upload pics to this blog again so that you don't go through withdrawals of seeing my super awesome kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment